Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data) Ecoflam Burners SpA (hereinafter “Ecoflam”) provides the following information about the cookies installed on the domain www.ecoflam-burners .com and its subdomains (the “Site”).
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT?
A cookie is a small string of text that is sent to your browser and eventually saved on your computer (as an alternative to your smart phone or any other equipment used to access the Internet), each time you visit a website. Cookies are used to operate websites more efficiently and securely, to improve performance, ease traffic from visitors as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES AND WE USE WHAT PURPOSE?
Our website uses different types of cookies, each of which has a specific function, as shown in detail below: – Cookie navigation: these cookies are strictly necessary for us to allow you to navigate your site utilizzandone all features, such as the maintenance session and the access to restricted areas without them, users could not access the required services and our site will not function properly. These cookies are first-party cookies by which we collect information anonymously, including the number of site visitors, the visitors are coming from and the pages they visited. The information thus retrieved are used only by us to improve the site, the browsing experience of its users and the quality of services offered.
HOW CAN I DENY CONSENT INSTALLATION OF COOKIES OR TURN COOKIES?
TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION DATA
The data collected using cookies can be handled by employees and associates of Ecoflam, as in charge and responsible for the treatment. These data may also be processed by the company we trust to perform on our behalf tasks of a technical and organizational.
These firms are our direct collaborators and perform the function of the controller. Their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a notice to the Owner at the address below.
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed to third parties and they will not be disclosed in any way. To know more about it, and to exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, quoted in full in line with this policy, you can contact the Data Controller at the address indicated below.
The data controller is Ecoflam Burners SpA, with registered office in Fabriano (AN), Viale A. Merloni n. 45, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 2015.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. Rights attributed to the person.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; and. the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c.certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.